The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Equivalent position level||Qualification & experiences||Placement and Date of Appointment||No. of Post|
|To be placed at the current position level of the selected applicants||Qualification: Minimum of Master’s Degree in health-related fields.
1. Full time faculty members who are in Position level 5 (P2) and above.
2. Core and adjunct Faculty members from JDWNRH who are in position level 5 (P2) and above.
|Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (Academic Affairs)||1|
1. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (BMHC/RCSC for Core/Adjunct Faculty)
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelor/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of the Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of the Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport-size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualifications/training and work experience.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for a selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicants must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level, and the number of work experiences in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 1st June 2023 before 5 P.M. For further information, contact Mr. Pasaang Wangdi @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-327997 during office hour
(Dr. Sithar Dorjee)