- Provide an opportunity to local health professionals and researchers to update on the latest developments in the field of medical and health sciences.
- Facilitate better cooperation and collaboration among healthcare providers and researchers.
- Provide a scientific platform to present research findings on health sciences for the local as well as international health professionals and researchers.
- Encourage research on the principles and practice of medical and health sciences.
- Encourage Bhutanese health professionals to gather at least once in a year for a scientific session to update and share professional experiences.
Details of Pre-conference Workshop (3rd November, 2017)
|1.||Universal Human Values and Professionals Ethics||Dr. Neyzang Wangmo|
|2.||Lifestyle Related Diseases- Alcohol||Dr. Guru P. Dhakal|
|3.||Cancer and Palliative Care||Mrs. Deki Pem|
|4.||Leadership in Clinical Management and Quality Improvement||Dr.Yoriko Nishizawa|
|5.||Mental Health- Suicide||Dr. Karma Tenzin|
Online Registration Deadline