- Aims and Objectives
- Focus Topics for Discussion
- General Information
- Abstract Submission
- Online Registration
- Scientific Session Agenda
Aims and Objectives:
- Provide an opportunity to local health professionals and researchers to update on the latest developments in the field of medical and health sciences.
- Facilitate better cooperation and collaboration among healthcare providers and researchers.
- Provide a scientific platform to present research findings on health sciences for the local as well as international health professionals and researchers.
- Encourage research on the principles and practice of medical and health sciences.
- Encourage Bhutanese health professionals to gather at least once in a year for a scientific session to update and share professional experiences.
1. Primary Health Care services in the wake of covid
2.Maternal and Child health services
3.Innovative health service delivery
4.Sharing of experiences and management of covid and beyond
5.Leadership in times of pandemic
|Date||18 – 20 November 2020 (Wed-Fri)|
|Host||Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan|
|Language||English and Dzongkha|
||Mr. Tashi Norbu,
Phone No: +975-77109559
|Abstract||The Scientific Committee reviews the submitted abstracts. The outcome of the selection will be notified accordingly. Abstracts must be submitted online|
|Speakers||To be announced|
|Certificate of participation||A certificate of attendance will be issued to all.|
|REGISTERATION IS CLOSED