Aims and Objectives:
- Provide an opportunity to local health professionals and researchers to update on the latest developments in the field of medical and health sciences.
- Facilitate better cooperation and collaboration among healthcare providers and researchers.
- Provide a scientific platform to present research findings on health sciences for the local as well as international health professionals and researchers.
- Encourage research on the principles and practice of medical and health sciences.
- Encourage Bhutanese health professionals to gather at least once in a year for a scientific session to update and share professional experiences.
1. Primary Health Care services in the wake of covid
2.Maternal and Child health services
3.Innovative health service delivery
4.Sharing of experiences and management of covid and beyond
5.Leadership in times of pandemic