KGUMSB/HR-11/2019-2020/546 11th May 2020
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
1. Academic Position
|Sl.||Position Title||Minimum position level||Minimum Qualification & Experiences||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||
|MBBS with minimum 3 years of work experience||
|Preference will be given to those candidates with Master in Public Health.|
|2||Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||PL-6/7/8||Min. MBBS OR B.Sc Nursing/Physiotherapy||1 (Regular)||FoPGM||The selected candidate will be sent for MS/MSc Anatomy.|
|3||Medical Technician (EEG)||PL-9/10||Minimum of Certificate in Laboratory/AN||1 (Regular)||FoPGM|
2. Administrative Position
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position level||Qualification and Experiences||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1.||Asst. Administrative Officer||PL-8||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of work experience in management.
|1 (Regular)||FOTM||Preference will be given to candidates with relevant training.|
|2.||Sweeper (Wet and Dry)||PL-19||
Note: (PL3 = EX/ES-3) (PL4= P1) (PL5 = P2) (PL6= P3) (PL7 = P4) (PL 8=P5) of the Civil Service.
1. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
1.1. Application in the prescribed format can be downloaded from HERE
1.2. Curriculum Vitae
1.3. Academic transcripts
1.4. Training certificates(if any)
1.5. Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
1.6. Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
1.7. No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
1.8. A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
1.9. A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor (Valid for six months from date of application.)
1.10. Merit/Other certificates (if any)
1.11. One recent passport size photograph
1.12. One legal stamp
2. Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
3. Shortlisted applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
4. An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
5. An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in the written examination
6. Shortlisted applicant must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
7. The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
8. University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted in single file (ALL IN ONE) i.e. PDF format through E-Mail: email@example.com on or before 11th June 2020 before 4 P.M. No other format or hardcopy will be accepted and will result in rejection of your application. Incase, if you submit two application, only the first application will be accepted and reviewed.
For further information and clarification related to vacancy announcement contact Mr. Kinley Tshering- ADM/HR @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or Mobile No. 17632572 during office hours.
(Dr. K.P Tshering)