Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to re-announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment for the Faculty of Undergraduate Medicine and Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine.
|Sl.No||Position Title||Equivalent position level (PL)||Qualification and Experiences||Place of Posting/slots||Remarks|
|1|| Dean |
|Position Level 1 equivalent to EX1||Qualification: Master in Health and Medical or relevant fields – Eligibility: Position Level 3 (EX3/ ES3 and above (University Employees) Executive/Specialist level and above (civil servants and government-owned agencies) 15 years of experience including at least 3 years of experience in Managerial and Administrative Posts -Tenure: Tenure 4 years’ renewal by another term or attainment of 60 years, whichever is earlier. The extension will be based on outstanding performance||Faculty of Undergraduate Medicine, KGUMSB|| |
|2||Deputy Dean of Academic Affairs & Student Affairs||To be placed at the current position level of the selected applicants||Qualification: Minimum of Master’s Degree in health-related fields – Eligibility: 1. Full-time faculty members who are in Position Level 5 (P2) and above. 2. Core and Adjunct Faculty Members from JDWNRH who are in Position Level 5 (P2) and above. -Tenure: The tenure of the Deputy Dean shall be for a fixed term of 4 years, with a possibility to extend by another term based on his/her performance||1 each in each discipline at the Faculty of Undergraduate Medicine, KGUMSB|
|3||Instructor II/Tutor II in Anatomy/ Biochemistry/ Physiology |
|PL 9/8||Diploma qualification in Medical Laboratory Technology with 3 years of work experience||Faculty of Undergraduate Medicine, KGUMSB||The position will be fixed as per the experience and current position level if employed.|
|4||Assistant Laboratory Technician I||PL 10/9||Class XII with Diploma (2 years or equivalent) In-service with Diploma||1 slot for (EEG Lab) Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine||Contract for 2 years (Position will be fixed as per the experience and current position level if employed)|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Must be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Relevant training certificates to the post (if any)
- Course Completion Certificates (Diploma/Bachelors/Masters/PhD/MD/MS/Fellowship)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy) for Bhutanese applicants
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy) for Bhutanese applicants
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of the Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport-size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicants with relevant qualifications/training and work experience with the production of evidence.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for a selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short-listed applicants must produce the original documents during the time of the interview
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level, and number of work experience in the current position.
- The university reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application (hard Copy) along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR Section – Office of the President, KGUMSB on or before November 24, 2023, before 5 P.M.
For further information or clarifications, kindly contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan, Deputy Chief HR Officer – Office of the President, KGUMSB, and contact at the following number (02-328999/328990/327997) during office hours.
(Dr. Kuenzang Chhezom)