Online Registration Deadline
- Aims and Objectives
- General Information
- Pre-Conference workshop
- Abstract Submission
- Welcome to Bhutan
- Useful Information
- Provide an opportunity to local health professionals and researchers to update on the latest developments in the field of medical and health sciences.
- Facilitate better cooperation and collaboration among healthcare providers and researchers.
- Provide a scientific platform to present research findings on health sciences for the local as well as international health professionals and researchers.
- Encourage research on the principles and practice of medical and health sciences.
- Encourage Bhutanese health professionals to gather at least once in a year for a scientific session to update and share professional experiences.
- Transformative Health Care System for Universal Health Coverage
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety in Clinical Care
- Maternal and Child Health: Reducing Preventable Deaths
- Translating Research into action
- Integration of alternative medicine towards patient care
- Innovative medical education in improving health care
|Date||9-11 November 2018 (Fri-Sun)|
|Venue||Convention Centre (Royal Banquet Hall),
Langjophaka, Thimphu, Bhutan
|Language||English and Dzongkha|
||Dr. Neyzang Wangmo,
Email : email@example.com
Phone No: +975-17333510
Mr. Tashi Norbu,
Phone No: +975-77109559
|Abstract||The Scientific Committee reviews the submitted abstracts. The outcome of the selection will be notified accordingly. Abstracts must be submitted online|
|Letter of Invitation||A formal letter of invitation will be issued to registered delegates by the Secretariat.|
|Certificate of participation||A certificate of attendance will be issued to all.|
- Medical Error : Can we afford to ignore (Panel Discussion)
- Zhinay (Mindfulness – Traditional Medicine Approach)
- Ethical dilemma in health research in low income countries
- Holistic Medical Education
- Adult and Neonatal Resuscitation
Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentation
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 31st Aug, 2018.
- Upload CV using the sample format – click to download format
- Font Size: 12
- Font Style: Times New Roman
|Oral presentation||Poster Presentation|
|Online oral abstract submission is now closed
||Online poster abstract submission is open only for PG residents|
* Check the flyer for registration fees.
*** For international Participants, visa fee (Nu. 2500) and transfer charge ($40) applicable.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Note: Please keep a copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment and also upload it in the registration form. You will be asked to produce it during the conference on 10th and 11th November, 2018.
|Please use the following information for payment of the conference fees:|
Thimphu Branch: BHUBBTBT
# To transfer money to Bhutan from any place outside Bhutan, please request your banker to remit as under:
|For USD remittance
Bank of Bhutan Ltd.,
Thimphu Main Branch,
|Receiver’s Correspondent Bank:
Standard Chartered Bank,
One Madison Avenue,
New York, N.Y.10010-3603
Account No. 3582036853001
Swift code: SCBLUS33
1.Account No: 100891694
2.Beneficiary Name: Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan
3.BOBL Branch Name: Thimphu Main Branch
Deposit the conference registration fee to:
Account No: 100891694
Beneficiary Name: Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan
BOBL, Thimphu Main Branch
Convention Centre (Royal Banquet Hall),
Langjophaka, Thimphu, Bhutan
Country in Asia
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is a land of monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic topography ranging from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are a destination for serious trekkers. Taktsang Palphug (Tiger’s Nest) monastery, a sacred site, clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
- SAARC Countries: visa on arrival
- Non-SAARC Countries: Need to process. Click here to download the visa application form.
Entry to Bhutan:
Airlines: Bhutan Airlines, Drukair
1. Via Silliguri – Phuntsholing, Bhutan
2. Via Guwahati – Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan
*** Visa and route permit is processed only during working days.
*November is full of festivals therefore the ticket price will be high. So you are advised to book your tickets early.
Weather: November in Bhutan is cold. Therefore your are advised to pack warm cloths
Visit below link to know more detail about the weather in Bhutan
Currency: Ngultrum (1 USD=Nu. 66.45 as of 12/04/2018)
Food: All kinds of cuisines available
Call 112 for health and 113 for police
visit following links to know more
Tourism Council of Bhutan
National Statistics Bureau
For Visa and ticketing queries please contact:
Mr. Cheku Wangchuk
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: +97577431073
Please note that the participants will have to bear their own travel, boarding and lodging expenses. However, the organizers will be able to provide a list of hotels upon request. For hotel bookings please check the link provided by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
For details please contact:
Mr. Sonam Norbu
Mobile No: +97517307830