Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM), Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) would like to announce the opening of applications to undergo one year internship program at Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital.
Eligibility: Candidates who have completed their final MBBS examination from colleges and institutes recognized by Medical and Health Professionals Council(MHPC), Bhutan Qualifications and Professionals Cerification Authority(BQPCA) under the Ministry of Educationa and skills Development (MoESD).
Interested candidates are required to submit the following documents via email to Medical Intern coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filled internship form (DOWNLOAD)
- Copy of MBBS transcript/ Marksheet
- A copy(s) of class X and XII transcript/Mark sheet
- No Objection Certificate from the parent institute
- Copy of citizenship ID card
- Forwarding letter from the Department of Adult and Higher Education for scholarship students
15th June 2023 5:00 PM
Selected Candidates must attend a mandatory 7 day orientation program, including Emergency Life support training session before officially starting the internship Program. Failing to attend the orientation program would result in the cancellation of the application.
The dates of the orientation program will be announced later.
For further details, contact 02-328990/99 during office hours.