KGUMSB/HR/11/2022/263 24th August 2022
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core and adjunct faculty positions at Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM) and Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM), as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department/ Subjects||Qualification/ Experiences||Core/Adjunct||Slots||Remarks|
|1||Senior Lecturer/Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||Lay Nga (Inpatient Department at NTMH)||MD in Lay Nga (Eliminative Therapy)||Core (Replacement)||1||Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM)|
|History of Sowarigpa (Sorig Jungkhung)
Principle of Etiology (Pheldrip Ney)
Herbal Formulary (Zhizheth Mengi Dho)
|Bachelors in Traditional Medicine||Adjunct (New Recruitment)||1|
|Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor||Department of Surgery||MD/MS in Surgery||Core (New Recruitment)||1||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)|
|4||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer||Department of Dermatology||MD in Dermatology||Core/Adjunct||2|
Note: JDWNRH (Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital), NTMH (National Traditional Medicine Hospital)
1. Interested applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria may apply along with:
a) Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
b) Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
c) A copy of Citizenship ID Card
d) Course Completion Certificate
e) Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended
f) Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified bio-medical research (Online or Onsite) training attended for FoPGM
g) At least served as Specialist for minimum period of 2 years in the hospital with evidence of teaching activities for FoPGM
h) Preference will be given to those who have evidence of teaching and supervision activities, relevant qualification and work experience
i) Letter of recommendation from the concerned Head of the Department
j) Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
2. The applicants applying for core or adjunct faculty positions should be currently working at JDWNRH for FoPGM and NTMH/FoTM for FoTM.
3. The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
4. Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
5. An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
6. Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
7. University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FoPGM) for the positions at FoPGM and the HR/ADM Section (FoTM) for the positions at FoTM, on or before 31st August 2022 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Mr. Pem Gyeltshen, ADM Officer – FoTM (02 – 334391) / Tshering Choeda, Sr. Program Officer – FoPGM (02-328990/328999) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)