The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions:
|Date of Travel||Sector||Class||Number of Passengers||Remarks|
|27/11/2023||Paro-Bangkok||Economy||2 Pax||Quote for most Economical Route|
Type of Airline: Mention the Airline name and itinerary clearly
Terms and Conditions
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Air Ticket Quotation” addressed to the Procurement Officer, KGUMSB, Thimphu latest by November 22, 2023, on or before 11:00 AM and will be opened at 11:30 AM on the same day.
- If the flight or seat is not available on the above dates and sectors, you can quote earlier for an earlier date.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject a bid or all the bids if it is found non-feasible or if we lack the capacity to bear the cost resulting from your early or late quoted dates.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most economical and direct route. Evaluation will be done sector-wise based on the most economical and direct route.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the bids and submit confirmed itinerary details.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The quoted rate should be inclusive of all applicable taxes and duties.
- The successful bidder should submit a copy of the air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional bids like an increase in fares or changes of the airline at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a copy of a valid trade license issued by MoICE.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid(s) if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.