Vacancies for the post of Editors at the Bhutan Health Journal
The Bhutan Health Journal under the aegis of Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of Editors as follows.
No. of vacancies: 2
Applicants must fulfill the following requirement:
- Minimum of MD/MS in medical field or Masters in Health Sciences.
- Trained in research methodology
- Trained in scientific paper writing and peer-reviewing
- Trained in medical journal editorship
- At least one original research publication as the first author
- Active commitment to reviewing the manuscripts and attending board meetings
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Latest curriculum vitae
- Copies of relevant documents
- Highest degree transcript and mark sheet
- A copy of a valid Citizenship Identity Card
- One recent passport-size photograph
- All the BHJ members are selected in their personal capacities, based on their interest, research, and /or scientific knowledge and expertise, as well as on their commitment and willingness to volunteer the necessary time and effort for the BHJ’s work.
- The members have no monetary benefit.
- The tenure of the Editor shall be for five years with an option to extend further depending on the performance and willingness to continue
- Editors must commit their time and effort at all times
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications addressed to the Editor-in-Chief with all the relevant documents via email at email@example.com on or before 5:00 PM, 15th September 2022. Shortlisted candidates shall be notified through the University and the BHJ website for Viva Voce. For further enquiry please contact +975 2 339319/ 328990.