KGUMSB/Pro/Tender (03)/2019-2020/ Date: 21/01/2020
Air Ticket Quotation
Sealed bids are hereby invited from the reputed ticketing agencies registered in Bhutan for booking and issuance of air ticket for the following official(s) as per the following itinerary and terms & conditions as specified below:
|Sector: Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu & Paro-Delhi-Paro|
|Date of travel:||From-to||No. of pax:||Class:||Name of Passenger:|
|29/01/2020||Kathmandu-Paro||2 Pax.||Economy||Pratap Naryan Prasad
Agrawal Jagdish Prasad
|Dr. Rihan Raj Gurung
Dr. Sagar Gurung
Dr. Tshering Norbu
Dr. Phurpa Wangdi
Dr. Sonam Wangmo
Dr. Kinzang Dechen
Terms and Conditions:
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Air Ticket Quotation (Hyderabad)” and addressed to the Procurement Officer, KGUMSB, Thimphu latest by 23rd January, 2020 before 10:30 AM andwill be opened at 11:00 AM on the same day.
- If the flight or seat is not available on the above dates and sector you can quote earlier for earlier date and later for later date.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject a bid or all the bidsif it is found non-feasible or if we lack the capacity to bear the cost resulting from your early or late quoted dates.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most economical and direct route. Evaluation will be done sector wise based on the most economical and direct route.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the bids and submit confirmed itineraries details.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The quoted rate should be inclusive of all applicable taxes and duties.
- The successful bidder should submit the copy of air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional bids like an increase of fares or changes of airline at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender document should contain a copy of valid trade license issued by MoEA.
- In case the lowest evaluated bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference in amount of fare shall be borne by the lowest evaluated bidder.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid(s) if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.