The Bhutan Health Journal under the aegis of Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce vacant post of Editors and Asst. Editors as follows.
Vacant Editors position
Faculty of Nursing & Public Health – 1 slot
Faculty of Postgraduate medicine – 1 slot
Physician/ clinician (Within Thimphu district) – 4 slots
Vacant Asst. Editors position
Asst. Editor – 2 slots
Applicants for Editors must fulfill following criteria:
- MD/MS in medical or Masters in Health Sciences.
- Trained in research methodology
- Trained in scientific paper writing and peer-reviewing
- Trained in medical journal editorship
- Al least one original research publication
- Active commitment reviewing the manuscripts and attending board meetings.
Applicants for Assistant Editors must fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelors in Medical or Health Sciences
- Active in research
- Publication (Optional)
Interested applicant for both positions who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Latest curriculum vitae
- Highest degree transcript and mark sheet
- Citizenship Identity Card copy
- One recent passport size photograph
- All the BHJ members are selected in their personal capacities, based on their interest, research and/or scientific knowledge and expertise, as well as on their commitment and willingness to volunteer the necessary time and effort for the BHJ’s work.
- The selected candidate will not have any sorts of monetary benefits.
- The Editors’ tenure shall be for five years with an option to extend further depending on the performance and willingness to continue, but Asst. Editors have no fixed tenure.
- Both Editors and Asst. Editors must commit their time and effort at all times
The interested candidates are requested to submit your documents via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st December 2019. For further enquiry please contact +975 2 339319/ 328990.