KGUMSB/HR-11/2019/ 7th November 2019
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancies:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Minimum position level||Qualification and Experiences||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1||Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer||PL- 4/5||Master’s in Public Health/ Bachelors in Public Health
|2||FNPH||Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant clinical experiences, required skills within the area of practice and an interest in teaching and learning.|
|2||Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||PL- 4/5/6||Masters in Midwifery or Bachelor in Nursing/Midwifery
|1||FNPH||Preference will be given to 5 years of clinical experience in Birthing or Maternity ward|
|3||Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||PL 4/5/6||Masters in Nursing or Bachelors in Nursing.||1||FNPH||Preference will be given to 2 years of clinical experience for M.Sc in Nursing|
|Preference will be given to 5 years of clinical experience for B.Sc. in Nursing|
|4||Associate Lecturer||PL- 6||Bachelor in Trauma and Disaster management||1||FNPH||Preference will be given to 3 years of clinical or field experience|
|5||Associate Lecturer (GDMO)||PL- 6||MBBS Degree||1||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)||
|6||Medical Technician (EEG)||PL-10||Minimum qualification- Certificate||1||FoPGM|
|7||Administrative Assistant||PL-13||Minimum class 12 pass||5||FoPGM||
|8||Planning Officer||PL – 7||Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Any field)||1||OOP||Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant training and work experience|
|9||Procurement Officer / Asst. Procurement Officer||PL – 7/8||Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (any field)||1||OOP||Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant training and work experience|
|10.||Research Officer||PL- 3/7||PhD/Masters in health.||1||MECRIT||Preference will be given to those candidates with publication and research background.|
|11.|| Museum Assistant
|PL – 10
|Minimum of Diploma in Traditional Medicine
**Note: PL3 = EX3, PL4= P1, PL5 = P2, PL6= P3, PL7 = P4, PL 8= P5 of the civil service
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from https://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of a Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in the written examination
- Shortlisted applicant must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 22nd November 2019 before 4 P.M. For further information contact Mr. Kinley Tshering @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-328997 (Ext: 133) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)