The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB), is pleased to announce the following scholarships (fully funded) offered by the His Majesty’s Secretariat, Thimphu, at the Thammasat University – Thailand for the Academic Year (2019/2020 – 2020/2021), as detailed below:
- M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences – 2 slots CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
- M.Sc. in Occupational and Environment Health, Faculty of Public Health – 1 slot CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Interested applicants may kindly submit the following documents to the HR Section – Office of the President, by 30th June 2019 (5PM):
- Application for the scholarship (Addressed to the President of KGUMSB)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts and certificates
- Training Certificates (if any)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- TOEFL or IELTS English Proficiency
- Written ‘Statement of Purpose’ (2 pages)
Thai Baht (THB) 10,000 from university
THB 5,000 per month from HMS
Total of THB 15,000 per month
The preference will be given to applicants from KGUMSB. Please kindly note that the selected candidates will have to report to the University by mid-August.
For further information or clarification please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 328977 (Ext. No. 124) during office hours.