KGUMSB/HR/11/2019/738 10th May 2019
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancies:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Equivalent Position Level||Qualification and Experiences||Required number of slots||Placement|
|1||Electroencephalogramm (EEG) Technician||PL 10||Diploma in Medical Technology||1||
The Center for Research in Respiratory and Neuroscience under Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)
**Note: PL 10 = S2 of the civil service
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Training Certificates (if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma/ Class XII/ Class X certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 24th May 2019 before 5 P.M. For further information contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990/997 (Ext: 124) during office hours.
(Mr. Chheten Gyeltshen)