The Faculty of Traditional Medicine, would like to announce that there are still some vacant seats for Self-Financed students for the academic year 2019-2020. Therefore, Class XII passed students meeting the eligibility criteria (Click to view the eligibility criteria and the Fee Structure) for the program and wanting to seek admission in the program may apply to colleges as detailed here under:
1. Class XII pass students may submit the following documents latest by 8th May, 2019 a.Citizenship Identity Card
b. Class 10 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
c. Class 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
2. The following students are not eligible to apply:
a. Students who have already been selected into various program of the Royal University of Bhutan for the academic session 2019.
b. Students who have discontinued studies at the Colleges of RUB for reasons within their control except under medical ground.
c. Students who have been convicted of criminal offence.
d. Students who have confirmed the admission into the program offered by RUB/college but has dishonored the admission.
e. Students who have been selected for another scholarship.
3. Number of seats available
Sl.No. Programme Number of seat
1. Bachelor of Science in Traditional Medicine 3
4. Other date line information:
1. Confirmation of admission to applicants : 16th May, 2019
2. Reporting date for students selected : Reporting Date – 18/07/2019
- All the new students must report to the institute at 4 pm on 18/07/2019
- For further information, please contact Drg. Tendrel Wangdi @.17969674 (Dy. Dean, Students Affairs) or Drg. Sithar Wangmo @ 16927909 (Provost).
5. Contact Details: Dean of Academic Affairs, M#.17969674.
Documents can be mailed @firstname.lastname@example.org or @email@example.com or can be submitted in person.