The Bhutan Health Journal (BHJ) Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce an opportunity for the following position:
Requirement: Required two Editors (one each from Traditional Medicine and Public Health Background)
Responsibility: Shall work as per mandate set by Chief Editor.
Experience/ knowledge required;
- MBBS/MPH/Masters in Health sciences & M.sc in TM
- Trained in Research Methodology, if any.
- Trained in scientific paper writing, if any.
- Trained in Medical journal Editorship, if any.
- At least one original research publication
Note: The candidate will be selected in their personal capacities, based on their interest, research and/or scientific knowledge and expertise, as well as on their commitment and willingness to volunteer the necessary time and effort for the BHJ’s work. The candidate shall not draw any financial benefits, its volunteer based.
Interested candidate who meet the above set criteria may apply along with:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts (highest degree)
- Training certificates(if any)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of Publications (research work)
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and working in the vicinity (within Thimphu)
- Applicants will be informed via mail for selection interview/ orientation.
The application shall be accepted only via email at email@example.com along with above-mentioned documents on or before 30th January 2018. For further information, contact Dr. Karma Tenzin, Managing Editor @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-328997 during office hours.